Our mission is to promote a space where good community can happen with equity, inclusivity and academic rigor as our guiding principles. With that in mind, Harmonize reserves the right to suspend anyone’s access to the Site who violates this policy and the following provisions.
Please do NOT:
- restrict any other user’s equitable access to the Site.
- engage in unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise offensive actions.
- carry out or encourage criminal conduct, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, privacy, or any other proprietary right.
- distribute anything that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- distribute anything that contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
Harmonize reserves the right to disclose information as necessary to satisfy any legal requirement, including regulations, government requests, court orders, or subpoenas. Harmonize also reserves the right to edit or remove any information, in whole or in part, that it deems objectionable, disruptive to the Site, or in violation of these terms.
In other words: please be respectful of others. Thank you.